cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BONUSDATA promo code not eligible?

databengal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I activated my Public Mobile plan on October 18th, and didn't see that there was a promo ongoing (BONUSDATA); I think I'm eligible since the details indicate that promotion starts on October 18th, but when I try to input that promo code back on, it says I'm not eligible for the deal.

Any ideas? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@jackyshen081502 wrote:

The BONUSDATA promotion has to be done at participating retailers and done upon activation. If you were eligible for the bonus data, it could take up to 7 business days to show up on the account. Hope that helps!

Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only. 

@jackyshen081502 wrote:

The BONUSDATA promotion has to be done at participating retailers and done upon activation. If you were eligible for the bonus data, it could take up to 7 business days to show up on the account. Hope that helps!

This promotion cannot be signed up for at a retailer. This is an online only promotion.

jackyshen081502

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@databengal wrote:

thanks, have submitted a ticket  to see if they'll reply.

Though there didn't seem to be a place to input more info....will see what they come back with first, I guess

I created a moderator support ticket this morning and got a moderator reply in 1 hour.  YMMV.  Officially, moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

databengal

thanks, have submitted a ticket to see if they'll reply.

Though there didn't seem to be a place to input more info....will see what they come back with first, I guess

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Read through the promo requirements to make sure you're otherwise compliant...

Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 2GB of data for 6 months: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $35/mo plan or higher using promo code BONUSDATA from October 18 until October 25 2019, you will get a bonus 2GB of data every month for 6 months.
    • Eligible customers will have the bonus 2GB of data added to their account within 7 business days. 
    • For help on how to enter a promo code at activation, check out our nifty help article.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Contract moderators

GR
Mayor / Maire

@databengal that code must be put on activation.  You can message the moderators and see if they can do something for you!

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.