cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

nusratzahan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why isn't my autopay being applied? I registered on 4th September. 

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nusratzahan wrote:

@nusratzahan - you have never received the Autopay reward since September?

First, confirm you have a card registered on your account, and see if at the bottom of your overview tab it says you are "registered for dynamic Autopay":

esjliv_0-1649068140275.png

If so, then check your transactions history, found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

You can go back up to 6 Months, or 1 year by selecting the calendar selector dates.

If you do not see any "Autopay reward" for $2 listed then contact Customer Support Agents (CSA) to inquire about this.

To contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA), by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Oh I see. You were asking about the reward, not that the autopay worked. So is everything currently working?

Can you look in payment history for the credit of the autopay $2? You might be thinking of taxes being charged on your credit card. Or give an image of your payment history.

dongdiy

April 1st debacle that happened. There was a system malfunction.

@nusratzahan 

If you registered after January 25/22, you are registered in the Points system not the old Rewards system and there are no points for using AutoPay.

But you will get $10 credit if you used a friend or family referral code.

There was a bug on April 1 and a days or two afterwards.

Best that you contact a CS_Agent to straighten the AutoPay problem out.

It is most likely related to the payment outage on April 1st, some are still dealing with it. You will find many threads on this and if those steps don't work open up a ticket with a CSA

nusratzahan

No I applied for autopay immediately after registering. 

nusratzahan

It doesn't make sense why I NEVER got the rewards applied 😞

@nusratzahan wrote:

Are you in the middle of renewal?  Autoapy and plan renewals do not happen immediately at midnight. The exact timing varies (sometimes) greatly from renewal to renewal.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

By my rough estimation that puts you in the April 1st debacle that happened. There was a system malfunction. Many people have been fixed. Some still not. Contact the support people to register your problem and they should fix up your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.