cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Pescarate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi community!!!!

I have had the autopay system since more than one year ago. Today I had the charge in my bank account but Public mobile has decided to cancel my plan because:  "Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds." What should I do? in the same page is said: "AutoPay is active on this account". 😞

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pescarate wrote:

Hi community!!!!

I have had the autopay system since more than one year ago. Today I had the charge in my bank account but Public mobile has decided to cancel my plan because:  "Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds." What should I do? in the same page is said: "AutoPay is active on this account". 😞

@Pescarate 

Ok, you still have services - Great! 

Your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you did add funds to your account, you can just leave them there for your future renewals. The Available Funds $'s always gets used up first before charging your credit card.

@Pescarate ok.. good part is that it is working

Bad part is that it is twice the cost .

No worry, i think it is an easy ask.. Open ticket with PM and see if they can refund the extra charge or at least put it back in your account as Available fund

To open ticket with PM:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

(and  maybe this could compensate a bit for your bad experience:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/holiday

Pescarate

@softech Yes it is working but I paid twice... which I think is not the right thing...

@Pescarate   but service is working now?  and you manually pay and it works after?

Pescarate

@softech 

it looks like an Autopay failure. 

PM charged your bank account? - YES
did you login to My Account and check the Transaction History? - YES
did it show PM got the money today? - NO

Of  is that any fund showing as Available Fund? - NO
Wonder if PM charged but let the amount there and didn't renew the plan properly - I dont know... but i was no able to use my phone for the whole day..-. 

I updated, I pay again, and... not fund showing as Available even. 

@Pescarate wrote:

I did it, they charge me again, its working but my balance is $0CAD!!!! 😞

what is working? your service is now working?

Available Fund is now $0?

what is showing in the Transaction History page on My Account?

Pescarate

I did it, they charge me again, its working but my balance is $0CAD!!!! 😞

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pescarate   that looks like an Autopay failure. 

But you said PM charged your bank account?  did you login to My Account and check the Transaction History?  did it show PM got the money today?

Of  is that any fund showing as Available Fund?  Wonder if PM charged but let the amount there and didn't renew the plan properly

Depends if there is any charge there, you might need to take different action.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Pescarate 

Unfortunately, autopay fails sometimes. Is your plan working right now?

You can manually load up funds equivalent to your month's plan fee and then the plan should re-activate.  

Need Help? Let's chat.