cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay reward & 2nd month free reward

teachingedumom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up three phones for public mobile today for my husband, son and myself, and for all three I signed up for autopay. Two accounts show the autopay discount, but one does not, even though it does show that I signed up for autopay on that account.

Also, all three are supposed to receive the second month free under the weekend sale promo, but nothing showed up anywhere in my signup info to confirm this. I signed up through a store (which is what the website said to do) and I did receive the free sim card and no activation fee, and they assured me that I would receive the promo on all three accounts, but how do I know this will actually happen? 

Thank you,

8 REPLIES 8

Marie-Sue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It took 24 hours for my rewards to show up in my account I am assuming it will be same with you. 

@cielomartini wrote:

Hi there, I switched to PM in May because they have a promo of free sim card and a 20 dollar credit.  So I got two account, one for me and one for my son but I never see the 20 dollar credit in our accounts.  Can you please help me how can we get our credits?  You kind help will be higly appreciated.  Thanks so much! 

When and where did you activate your SIM?  That was a targeted Promo and just make sure that you did it through the right retailer.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cielomartini wrote:

Hi there, I switched to PM in May because they have a promo of free sim card and a 20 dollar credit.  So I got two account, one for me and one for my son but I never see the 20 dollar credit in our accounts.  Can you please help me how can we get our credits?  You kind help will be higly appreciated.  Thanks so much! 

Send a private message to @CS_Agent and they'll help you out. Note that they're having above average response times right now, so you may need to wait a while for a solution.

cielomartini

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You will get the $2 autopay credit as long as you enable the autopay on your account. Even you have enough credit in your account to pay for next 30 days payment.  Taking money from your pay CC is NOT needed to get the $2 autopay credit.

Hope this helps

bellamia

Basically, while signing up you paid for the first month of service. The second month is free, as you know. How it works is that after 1 month, you will not have to top up for your 2nd month, the payment will just go through automatically.

I am not sure about the Autopay reward though, sorry!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

The second month free credit should show up within 72 hours.  As for autopay issue, you can always add on the autopay with your self-service account.  The ongoing $2 discount starts with the next bill anyways.  

If you have not received your credit within 72 hours, contact the moderators who would be willing to help.  

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It will take up to 72 hours for your accounts to be credited the next month's balance as well as any referrals you have done.

Need Help? Let's chat.