cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay interruption

Undaboward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card had failed earlier in January so that I missed an autopayment, but it's been working for a while now, and my bank confirms this.

However, the autopay hasn't taken anything yet, and whenever I try to make a payment, I get a message saying the card details can't be confirmed. 

I've been over two weeks without service, if I can't get my plan back then I'll switch providers.

2 REPLIES 2

bsperanz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

are you using the same credit card or were you issued a new one?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Undaboward check that your profile and credeit card address are the same ( some one said that was their issue)

but i would first  check that you were acually not charged and then contact the mods with your situation and have them look into it.

vouchers are another stopgap optiion but not an ideal soultion.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.