cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic top up

Natnat63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi for some reason my automatic top up is $19 . My husband has the same plan and his automatic top up is $33 ??? And secondly my husband does not get  $2 discount for auto pay ! 

9 REPLIES 9

Natnat63

Thank you for the info. 

Natnat63

from the card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Natnat63, are the numbers quoted from the payment history or from actual payment card billing? 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Natnat63 Automatic top up is AutoPay at work.  Basically it takes your plan cost, subtracts any accumulated rewards (like the Loyalty and AutoPay rewards you mentioned), and then subtracts any Available Funds balance you may (but probably don't) have, then charges your credit card on file for the remainder + taxes on the remainder.  

More on Understanding your Transaction History displayed in your self-serve account.  More on Available Funds.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Natnat63

Hi, thank you for replying. I am concern about my husband paying far too much though he has the same plan as i have. $25 plan for 30 days - $4 dollar loyalty and he has auto pay and does not get $2 for auto pay.  And for automatic top up he has $33 i have the same plan and have for automatic top up $19. The last time they took$ 37 from his account. I have the same $25  for 30 days and pay much less. What is automatic top up ? ?? 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Natnat63 You can go to Transaction History to see what's going on. Maybe you have some balance from last month so it'll make you pay less for this month. For your husband autopay $2 credit will carry over to next month if he doesn't get it this month. This article has more info about Autopay if you need https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/AutoPay-Reward/m-p/404#M3. All in all, if you checked everything is correct but you got a wrong charge, I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

A little more info on the plans you have or even a screenshot of the payment historys might help. 

Ie You might have had a previous balance. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Natnat63 wrote:

Hi for some reason my automatic top up is $19 . My husband has the same plan and his automatic top up is $33 ??? And secondly my husband does not get  $2 discount for auto pay ! 

Can you tell us what what plans you are on and if you have community rewards or referral rewards?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.