Did you mean: 

AutoPay

am7777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does autopay pay for me?

6 REPLIES 6

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@am7777 Yes, once you've set up your credit card on auto pay it'll process your payments on its own.  You'll still get a text message from Public Mobile reminding you that your payment is coming up, but it does indicate to ignore the message if you're on autopay.  Approximately a day after your payment goes through you should receive a thank you text from Public Mobile thanking you for the payment.  I've been on autopay for about 2.5 years now and I have yet to have a problem.

Also, by setting up autopay you'll get an autopay credit of $2 off your payments each month you maintain autopay.

Besides the $2 Autopay credit all currently offered plans also receive a data credit of 500Mb per month except the $15 plan that receives a 250Mb credit.

AE_Collector

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @am7777 

It should

But sometimes it fails.

It's our responsibility to make sure that there are enough funds on the account for the renewal, if it's not there the account gets suspended and we lose service. Sometimes we can get it back up and running making manual payment, other times we need moderator help. I just pay manually when I pay other bills so that I don't have to worry about it.

I'm still registered and do get autopay credit.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@am7777 wrote:

Does autopay pay for me?

Yes if you have a credit card on file it will make your payment for you, as well you will receive a $2 bill credit every 30 days for having this feature enabled!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Autopay. Is you add a credit card to your account so that when your 30 day plan is due the system will automatically charge your credit card to pay your 30 day bill.

As an incentive if you add autopay to your account you with receive a $2 credit every 30 days 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@am7777 wrote:

Does autopay pay for me?

There are several possible takes on that short question.

What are you trying to do? What are you thinking? Are you having any problems?

Need Help? Let's chat.