cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay works but service suspended - second time in a couple of months that we are out of service!

lawisch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

We have AutoPay but it is not working for my wife. It is working only for me.

She has been out of service for over a week now!

This is the second time we have problems with her service. There is always some kind of problem with Public Mobile, we are very frustrated with the service.

We would like to have at least the service for this month since it has already been paid for! 

Thanks,

Eduardo

10 REPLIES 10

@lawisch wrote:

It's been over 48 hours!!!  When will someone from @CS_Agent assist? My wife is paying for a service she does not have for almost 2 weeks now!!!

While waiting for a moderator, try these...

- Cycle phone off/on.

- Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen tab. Click that tab and SUSPEND...then log out for 5 minutes. Log back in and RESUME service. Cycle phone off/on again.

Please let us know if this helps.

Good luck.

@lawisch wrote:

It's been over 48 hours!!!  When will someone from @CS_Agent assist? My wife is paying for a service she does not have for almost 2 weeks now!!!

As frustrating as it is, you should send another message as it's been well over 48 hours....Click this to message them.

Good luck.

lawisch

SJ_09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dang it, my plan to subscribe to this thread didn't work. Lol anyway. I went to the "Knowledge Base" page and it says that it could range from 1hr-48hrs before getting a response. But Moderators are available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am-7:30pm est. Fingers crossed that we get our issues resolved soon!

SJ_09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Commenting in hopes that I'll be able to subscribe to this thread, as I'm also curious about the amount of time it takes to get an issue resolved with the mod team. 

lawisch

@CS_Agent   did not reach out back to me up to now.  How long does it usually take for someone from public mobile to reach out?

lawisch

Thanks for your answer!

Her account status is Active.  But she still has no service. 

We used the same credit card for the autoPay, same day.  However, if I log in into her account, the service is shown as active, so I don't think there was any problem with the payment.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lawisch wrote:

Hi,

This is the second time we have problems with her service. There is always some kind of problem with Public Mobile, we are very frustrated with the service.

We would like to have at least the service for this month since it has already been paid for! 

Thanks,

Eduardo

@lawischAre both accounts using the same credit card for AutoPay and are both renewal dates for each account the same? Maybe the problem is both payments are trying to go through the same time using the same cc and that is why it is not working.

If you wife is having issues with AutoPay maybe it's best to make a manual payment 2 days before renewal for her account by dialing *611 from her phone and using the CC on file. Another option is to make a one time payment using selfserve

For account issues and credits you need to contact Public Mobile directly by using this link.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lawisch wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Eduardo

Sorry to hear your wife account issue.

Is her account status active?

If no, send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Try add $1 to her account to determine anything wrong with the credit card info on her account.

Is her renewal date on the same day as your account?

Is her account using the same credit card as your account?

If yes to both questions, your credit card company may think the second transaction is a duplicate.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lawisch, you are going to have to contact the moderator team to have this auto pay issue fixed and service restored.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.