cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto renewal

Klepp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My auto renewal didn’t get paid from my visa on file and now it is making me change my plan and I don’t want to. How do I get my service working and pay my bill

9 REPLIES 9

Klepp

How do I access support? I can’t seem to navigate this very well

Klepp

The pay now and resume services is not working. There is nothing wrong with my card but it keeps saying can’t process at this time try back kater

@Klepp 

what prompt did you see?

you don't really need to change plan after a missed renewal. All you need to do is to login My Account using Incognito mode, then click the button Pay now and resume services and make manual payment to resume

@Klepp  Support should be able to help put payment through for you if your card is still active and not expired . 

Klepp

Yes thank you when I click on that it says sorry can’t process at this time. There is nothing wrong with my card so I don’t know why payment won’t go theough

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Under the payment tab, there is the option to pay with credit/debit cardAre you able to pay that way using the same card?  Do you know why the auto didn't debit? Can you log into your account? 

If not you might have to buy vouchers.  I understand you can buy at shoppers, London drugs, shell

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Klepp  If you can log k to your account you should see button that says pay now and resume service . If you can not log in . You can buy payment voucher and load it *611 . And resume service . And finally you can bet support to help you also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Klepp

My auto renewal didn’t get paid from my visa on file and now it is making me change my plan and I don’t want to. How do I get my service working and pay my bill

Need Help? Let's chat.