cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

dipiperni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am registered for Auto Pay and payment did not process this month. 

8 REPLIES 8

sugarorange6

Thanks esjliv Mayor / Maire  your link, I get problem solved by moderator reply, thanks again the help.

@sugarorange6 wrote:

I already registered for Auto Pay and payment did not process this month.

I have balance in my account and now also disappear, I had add $1 last night, the credit card number can go through, the credit card is good.

Please fix my auto pay, and my monthly plan, thank you very much.

Hello @sugarorange6 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Moderators know. And, also ensure all rewards were provided to you.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

sugarorange6

I already registered for Auto Pay and payment did not process this month.

I have balance in my account and now also disappear, I had add $1 last night, the credit card number can go through, the credit card is good.

Please fix my auto pay, and my monthly plan, thank you very much.

@dipiperni wrote:

Problem resolved!

Good news indeed.

So what did you do to resolve it ? What steps did you take to get it going ?

dipiperni

Problem resolved!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dipiperni wrote:

I am registered for Auto Pay and payment did not process this month. 

Hello @dipiperni ,

Autopay should not fail if you have a valid credit card on the account, but alas, there are reports of it.

I hope you were able to make a payment and get your services back.

I would let the Moderators know of the failure.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sometimes autopay does fail and has some glitches.  To prevent this, I usually pay for my service manually when I get the notification that a payment is due.  That way it prevents anything like this happening.  You can always call 611 and make a payment.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Log into selfserve and try a manual payment. If that fails then I would delete the credit card on file (click payments then look at bottom of screen for something like manage cards or something similar.

If none of that works buy a voucher and use that to pay then contact mods to investigate 

Edit you can also try calling 611 and see if you can make a payment using your pre registered credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.