cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

gilbertJbernard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid out the money came from my account.... However no data and no one to fix it.... 

15 REPLIES 15

gilbertJbernard

Thank you so much...hehehe it's fixed...you were correct and now I feel soooooo stupid......hehehehe.... Thanks again to you and all that have been taking time to help me with this ...Merry Christmas to all 

shredder

Is it an Android phone.  You may have to turn "Cellular Data" on in Settings.

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

If the phone/ account worked fine all last month would the APN not have to be set correctly already ? 

@gilbertJbernard

Right- so why bother spending literally 30 seconds checking the most common resolution to your problem that multiple users have asked you to check.

People can always come up with a reason they don't need to check or try something, "it cant be that" "I am not an idiot of course its plugged in" "it happend at the exact moment as X so it must be Y" "NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WAS JUST WORKING, I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH IT" ...

There is an order of troubleshooting and you are fighting us on step 1, how can anyone here help you. We do not have access to your account, this is a community. If you are sure its an account issue, then message the mods no one here in the community can assist you.

Good luck

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

Thank you so much...hehehe it's fixed...you were correct and now I feel soooooo stupid......hehehehe.... Thanks again to you and all that have been taking time to help me with this ...Merry Christmas to all 

This is what happens in almost every case. You're welcome, and glad its fixed.

gilbertJbernard

If the phone/ account worked fine all last month would the APN not have to be set correctly already ? 

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

The account worked fine until it was time to auto pay.... Money is paid all on the account works fine... but no data

@gilbertJbernardDid you confirm your APN is set up properly as @mimmo suggested?

@mimmo wrote:

Did you set up you Apn?  What phone are you using? Some lgs require a factory reset.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/APN-settings/m-p/269562#M47633

gilbertJbernard

The account worked fine until it was time to auto pay.... Money is paid all on the account works fine... but no data

gilbertJbernard

Every month.... this is not a new account

zoe013
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it can take anywhere from a hour to48hrs to work

gilbertJbernard

Hard to stick around when I have no data to use lol... my account is set up as a prepay... I have had the account for 1 month and a few days now.... the plan is the new 50.00 plan with 8 GB .... All is well when I look at my account... Money has been taken from my account....phone is working fine with texting and calls ... But even tho all looks good in the Account I have no data.... Last month I went over my data and data was shut down.... I am thinking someone never turned the data back on ? My phone is a Samsung s5 Neo.... Never had any problems with it before....I account was activated by Wal-Mart.... my Name is Gilbert Bernard .... My phone number is 902 856 9739.... I can only stay on here if I am around wifi

gilbertJbernard

Hard to stick around when I have no data to use lol... my account is set up as a prepay... I have had the account for 1 month and a few days now.... the plan is the new 50.00 plan with 8 GB .... All is well when I look at my account... Money has been taken from my account....phone is working fine with texting and calls ... But even tho all looks good in the Account I have no data.... Last month I went over my data and data was shut down.... I am thinking someone never turned the data back on ? My phone is a Samsung s5 Neo.... Never had any problems with it before....I account was activated by Wal-Mart.... my Name is Gilbert Bernard .... My phone number is 902 856 9739.... I can only stay on here if I am around wifi....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

Please hang around after asking question...

No. Truer. Words. Spoken. 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gilbertJbernard

Did you just activated a PM plan OR your data stop working after renewal?

No data after new activation:

Check the APN setting on your phone.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en

No data after renewal:

Is your account status Active?

We need more infroamtion before we can help you.

Please hang around after asking question...

Community forum support is similar online chat.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

I paid out the money came from my account.... However no data and no one to fix it.... 

As mentioned more information is needed for us to assist you. 

- How far did you get in the activation process,

- did you set up your self serve account

- what works, text in/out, calls in/out and data?

@gilbertJbernard

More details about your situation would be helpful.  Otherwise, it is difficult to help.  Details like new customer versus old?  Which plan? Etc......

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you set up you Apn?  What phone are you using? Some lgs require a factory reset.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/APN-settings/m-p/269562#M47633

Need Help? Let's chat.