cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay and incorrect amount

arealchad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been on auto pay for our entire time with PM. It has worked like a charm. This month on Apr 13 a payment went through for $13 instead of the normal $23. Now my phone is disabled. It says I owe money, which I can see is true, but it also says not to worry about it if we are on auto pay. Can some one please explain what happened and what I need to do to ensure it won’t happen again. Of course I can simple make a $10 payment to get it functioning again, but that doesn’t fix the problem for next month.

11 REPLIES 11

joedf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Auto pay issues, forum wont let me post...

joedf
Yeah I want to ask something about this too... My Rewards Loyalty Reward $0 AutoPay Reward ($2) Community Reward $0 Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1) My rewards didn't apply for April.... In the payment history, all I see is this "Apr 8, 2019 System issue/ Problème du système" and no Auto-pay or Referral bonus was applied, but it says it for previous months... I got charged extra on my credit card compared to my usual balance even tho the plan wasn't changed...

joedf
Yeah I want to ask something about this too...

My Rewards
Loyalty Reward $0
AutoPay Reward ($2)
Community Reward $0
Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

My rewards didn't apply for April....
In the payment history, all I see is this "Apr 8, 2019 System issue/ Problème du système" and no Auto-pay or Referral bonus was applied, but it says it for previous months... I got charged extra on my credit card compared to my usual balance even tho the plan wasn't changed...

joedf

My Rewards
Loyalty Reward $0
AutoPay Reward ($2)
Community Reward $0

In the payment history, all I see is this "Apr 8, 2019 System issue/ Problème du système" and no Auto-pay or Referral bonus was applied, but it says it for previous months... I got charged extra on my credit card compared to my usual balance even tho the plan wasn't changed...

joedf

My Rewards
Loyalty Reward $0
AutoPay Reward ($2)
Community Reward $0

joedf

My Rewards
Loyalty Reward $0
AutoPay Reward ($2)
Community Reward $0

arealchad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

AF0BC71D-6F3B-494F-8A0E-2DB7990FD369.jpeg

These are the payments. Phone has been suspended and doesn’t work at all. I have now messaged the moderator. I may just manually add funds if I don’t hear back shortly.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@arealchad wrote:

I have been on auto pay for our entire time with PM. It has worked like a charm. This month on Apr 13 a payment went through for $13 instead of the normal $23. Now my phone is disabled. It says I owe money, which I can see is true, but it also says not to worry about it if we are on auto pay. Can some one please explain what happened and what I need to do to ensure it won’t happen again. Of course I can simple make a $10 payment to get it functioning again, but that doesn’t fix the problem for next month.

Going forward...you can manually add sufficient funds to your account and PM will take that at renewal and not touch the credit card you have registered. This seems to be the short-term workaround that's been favoured until the problem is cured. Good luck.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Post the charges and credit on the payment here, so we can see what's missing.  

So your phone does NOT work at all or just show suspended but still works?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@arealchadThere has been a problem with the system the last few days, you will have to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wait times are between a few minutes and 2 days.

To try and get your account active now try manually adding the remaining funds to pay for the plan an dreactivate your account, then restart your phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Seems to be a known issue lately. Send a message to modertaor and they can get things right for you. Good luck.

Click here to message Moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.