cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay active but service suspended

dp300
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I received notice today my number was no longer active/suspended due to not paying even though I have already paid for this month and I have had auto-pay set up since the beginning. It says I have service but is unable to call/text or use data. 

Anyone have similar issues or could assist with this issue?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can you check and see if your credit card expired this month or if your cards been suspended. I would also try using a different credit card just to be safe.

Hello @dp300 ,

Try one or more of the below:

*rebooting your phone

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

So your account went into suspended status after renewing/paying only 2 weeks ago? I would say that is not suppose to happen.

What happens when you hit the Reactivate button in your self serve?

If your self serve account is saying suspended and you do not have some services I would

connect with the moderators.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1600460391484.png 

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@dp300 wrote:

Thank you for this, I will keep that in mind.

The main thing is I have a transaction history of already paid for this month. Have not used up all minutes or data but it now says it needs additional funds. Is this normal? The auto top-up was successful only a couple of weeks ago

Not normal at all. Contact moderators for assistance as suggested by @gpixel 

dp300
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for this, I will keep that in mind.

The main thing is I have a transaction history of already paid for this month. Have not used up all minutes or data but it now says it needs additional funds. Is this normal? The auto top-up was successful only a couple of weeks ago

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@dp300 auto-pay is not something to rely on... start manually topping up your account ahead of time to avoid this reoccuring issue

contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.