cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay not working and neither is my card for manual use

efahayward
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I've been with Public mobile for a few months (and signed up for autopay) but this month payment wasn't taken from my card (my card details have not changed).

I tried to enter my card manually but still I cannot pay my bill and my service has been suspended. I bought a voucher and added this online (60 dollars). This has loaded to my account but still I cannot seem to pay my bill hence leaving me without service.

Can someone help... pleaseeeeee?

8 REPLIES 8

If all services are working during the plan renewal night, its normal.  It is part of the public mobile feature. Enjoy! Smiley Indifferent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@efahayward wrote:

Thank you - it has now started to work

Great news. Just on its own? Or did you do anything else?

If just on its own then yeah the overnight renewal period can be a little hairy. But it seems to figure itself out.

As for your credit card issue...it might be that you'll have to remove it and turn off autopay and then re-do it all. It's important to make sure the addresses match both the credit card and in Public Mobile *exactly*. If you have a unit # in your address then don't use the field. Put it in the street address...exactly like the credit card billing address. Sometimes some people have to drop the last digit of the postal code too. I wonder if one were to not put in the space but whatever works.

Unless...in this renewal period...you now have all of your $62 in Available Funds 🙂 in which case the autopay worked after all. But give it until the morning to make sure of what you see.

efahayward

efahayward

Anonymous
Not applicable

@efahayward wrote:

Available funds was 2dollars (the auto pay credit). I've now topped up my account with a 60 dollar voucher so now my total is 62dollars.

it also says my plan has expired

And how much is your plan?

Is this the renewal day? As in overnight tonight? You have the red text saying Plan Expired? Or suspended at the top?

efahayward

Available funds was 2dollars (the auto pay credit). I've now topped up my account with a 60 dollar voucher so now my total is 62dollars.

it also says my plan has expired

Anonymous
Not applicable

@efahayward wrote:

Hello,

I've been with Public mobile for a few months (and signed up for autopay) but this month payment wasn't taken from my card (my card details have not changed).

I tried to enter my card manually but still I cannot pay my bill and my service has been suspended. I bought a voucher and added this online (60 dollars). This has loaded to my account but still I cannot seem to pay my bill hence leaving me without service.

Can someone help... pleaseeeeee?

What does your Available Funds say on the overview page?

Also does it say the service is active on there too?

If it says active then you can try the lost/stolen trick to give the service a little kick in the pants to get going.

Need Help? Let's chat.