cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Moderator_Team! Re: Plan updates + new $10 limited talk and text plan!

slpless
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Plan-updates-new-10-limited-talk-and-te...

Update as of June 19, 2018: This post has been updated to provide additional clarity that leaving a voicemail message uses minutes. 

Hi @CS_Agent ,

About the June 19, 2018 update regarding $10 50/50 plan, I tested whether leaving a voicemail message uses minutes or not with a brand new PM number. 

When my friend leaves a voicemail message, it appears as an outgoing call to local voicemail number in both call history (picture 1) and my usage as 1/50 min (picture 2). Then, after a second, 1 minute usage disappears, 0/50 min (picture 3). It looks PM fixed it so as not to count minutes for "leaving a voicemail message." Can you please confirm this and update the Announcement/Spoiler if it's indeed fixed?

Thanks!

Leaving a voicemail message (1).jpgLeaving a voicemail message (2).jpgLeaving a voicemail message (3).jpg

7 REPLIES 7

slpless

@Lieux wrote:

@slpless wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@RobertQc I tested the 1.800 many times and no...don't count in the 50 minutes...

@RobertQc wrote:

Not much to say about the voicemail, but what about 1-800 numbers? I heard toll free does not count towards your minutes on the limited plan. Have you tested that out?

@slpless for the voicemail what I see with my account is strange too...when a message is registred in my voicemail my minutes decrease...I will see later today to see if something will change ...Smiley Frustrated...I saw before that the number of minutes is changing sometimes...like updated later...

UPDATE 7 hours later...still no change...

@Lieux You mean your 50 minutes decreases when someone leaves a voicemail message? Can you please attach some pictures as I did? 

No not decreased like that... sorry for my English... I had 4/50 left and after I leaved a message in my voicemail I had 3/50 left... strange...

Very strange indeed. 🙂

@slpless wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@RobertQc I tested the 1.800 many times and no...don't count in the 50 minutes...

@RobertQc wrote:

Not much to say about the voicemail, but what about 1-800 numbers? I heard toll free does not count towards your minutes on the limited plan. Have you tested that out?

@slpless for the voicemail what I see with my account is strange too...when a message is registred in my voicemail my minutes decrease...I will see later today to see if something will change ...Smiley Frustrated...I saw before that the number of minutes is changing sometimes...like updated later...

@Lieux You mean your 50 minutes decreases when someone leaves a voicemail message? Can you please attach some pictures as I did? 

No not decreased like that... sorry for my English... I had 4/50 left and after I leaved a message in my voicemail I had 3/50 left... strange...

slpless

@Lieux wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunflowershine wrote:

I didn't activiate my voicemail. As long as I have the missed call list, I can contact the person later.

You can also use the extended absence feature and optionally turn off recording. That will play a greeting you make and then optionally not let the caller leave a message.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I didn't activiate my voicemail. As long as I have the missed call list, I can contact the person later.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.