cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application not available in Yukon

Fab38
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just order and pay a new sim and when I try to load the public mobile app it says it not available in my region ( Yukon). How will I do to activate my SIM card? Thank you very much 

15 REPLIES 15

1992_mechST
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

don't worry that is so normal, you can fix that issue by downloading the Public Mobile app apk version, I know an app store called Null48, null48 is so trusted store I can recommend to you, already have 4 years of using it, here a direct link to Public Mobile app https://null48.net/public-mobile-app-apk-android-free-download/ you can save time.

Fab38

Thank you very much for your help, they replied very quickly to my message and helped me do the activation. And I was able to set my phone correctly and download the app. Everything works great. Thanks again 

Fab38

I will try that with the android of my wife tonight

@Fab38 wrote:

Exactly, so I’m trapped and I payed $133

@Fab38  no worry, you won't be trapped.  It can be solved.

you can either sideload the app as I mentioned above.

or message suport and ask them to help finish the activation.  Please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Fab38  if you are comfortable with sideloading the app, you can search "Public Mobile app apk" on Google, then pick the link from APKPure and download it , and sideload the app

Fab38

Exactly, so I’m trapped and I payed $133

Fab38

I also tried with the android of my wife and same problem, app is not available 

Fab38

I’m with apple, and the support have no answer that help me..

@Fab38 wrote:

What do you mean with PM? I tried and they can’t activate my sim with the chat

@Fab38   did they mean they cannot help you to activate and you have to activate yourself?

You can activate online but at one step, they will ask you to go back to the app. So, best to open ticket with support and get that sorted out

To start activation on the browser, go to https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/yt/plans and pick a plan and follow the step.  But again, after payment, it will ask you to use the app to finish up the activation

Fab38

What do you mean with PM? I tried and they can’t activate my sim with the chat

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fab38   the app store is setup as Canada?

You can definteily register PM with a Yukon number/account.  It is just a matter of the app download.  Are you on Android?  If so, I wonder if you want to sideload the app

If you cannot sideload app (like you are using iPhone) you might have to check with support on that

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Fab38

My phone is registered in Canada Yukon. 
how do I do to activate my sim with the browser?

Fab38

Thanks for your help

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fab38 the region check is based on your App store country settings.  Do you have it registered as US 9rnothet country?

Instead of using the app,, you can also activate/subscribe using the borwser, try there 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Fab38 

It looks like you have Telus and Bell coverage in the Yukon so you should be OK with PM.

You can activate the SIM online.

Need Help? Let's chat.