cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App unusable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings.

My wife and I each have a PM account, but I look after both (payments, add-ons, etc.).  The app won't allow me to switch accounts.  When I log out of mine, then try to log into hers, it takes me into my account, even though I used her e-mail address and password to sign in.  I'm having to use the browser instead.

Additionally, it always takes two attempts to log out.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

BKNS27:

I'm glad you've had no problems.  I wish I could say the same.

softech:

Thanks for the Secure Folder suggestion.  It worked.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

I had no issues with the new app. I have my account login 2 phones (with my registered email) and my spouse account login on phone use my spouse’s email.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous thanks for the feedback, something nice to know

I guess you will have to Clear Data everytime you switch login.  But best is to install the app on both phones

Another alternatives, you are using Samsung or some Android phone, you can use Secure Folder, that allows you to install PM app twice, one in the regular space, the other inside the Secure folder

But with your concern on the app, best to post it to the office thread created by CS agent so they know and hopefully a version 2.0 would fix that

We want to hear from you: technical concerns, glit... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.