cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Glitches.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I noticed two glitches within the Mobile App today when doing Activations, when porting a number in using the 'Transfer Number' setting under My Profile it would not allow me to check the 'I authorize the transfer of my phone number to Public Mobile and the cancellation of my account with my current service provider' Box, to continue to the next step of the Port Process.

I resorted to signing in from a Browser in order to finish that Port.. first time I've ever had an issue doing it with the App in my Profile Settings.SmartSelect_20230719_174007_Public Mobile.jpgSecond/kinda third is that it won't display my Friend Referral Code within the Mobile App.. it just says 'Refer-a-friend code' with nothing beneath it.. even when it does occasionally display, when I press the 'Copy' button it never seems to copy it either. Screenshot_20230719_170607_Public Mobile.jpg

Where Is the 'Mobile App' Label?? There is My Account, Payment, Phones, etc.. but no Mobile App?? But still, no Mobile App label has been added?? Come on Public Mobile, it's time for something different.. update the Labels. Lol

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority 

are you using the latest app just came up these 2 days?

Need Help? Let's chat.