cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aoutomatic top ups.

Deejay77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They just took 72$ from my account I don't  want services how to get refunds and talk to them

I didn't even gave permission to pre autrise debit

12 REPLIES 12

@Deejay77 !sorry PM is pre paid no refunds , you need to port your number out to cancel or turn off auto subscribe . Or ask support to remove credit card info right away . Or you will continue to be charged until your credit card expires 

@Deejay77 

no we don't.  I believe you need to reply support and ask them to escalate it for you.

Of course, if there is an email, maybe you can share it back to the Community, thanks

Deejay77

Hay does some one know any way to contact financial department

As CS_Agent massaged me my refund request no and says I have to contact financial department 

The refund request number is 000601196

@Deejay77  Did you get a new phone number with rogers  or port your PM number to rogers . If you ported PM number to rogers successfully then PM account should be closed and you shouldn’t have been charged again . If this is the case please submit ticket with support for a refund 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Deejay77

I don't want there services I have my rogers plan I already shifted to rogers few days back

I never knew that they pre authorize my payments 

And it will deduct automatically 

@Deejay77 wrote:

But even after payments they didn't activate my cycle yet

 and I want refund as services are not been started yet

@Deejay77 

do you have the service working ? reboot the phone once

Then login My Account using Incognito mode.  You need to use Incognito mode to check as you could be reading old cached info, the Incognito mode would assure you are reading the correct info from server

@Deejay77  So your renewal is today . If services are still working . There’s nothing to worry about it just hasn’t fully finished updating is all . But if you want to cancel you can either port out number turn off auto subscribe like in the pics below or contact support to remove credit card info right away as advised above . But as sales are finale so no refunds with PM typically . But never hurts to ask 

Deejay77

But even after payments they didn't activate my cycle yet

1000035127.jpg

 and I want refund as services are not been started yet

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deejay77 

When you first join, at the payment page, there was a clause about thta PM will enabled Pre-authorized payment: 

The card will be automatically saved to your account and registered for preauthorized payments*

For this current cycle, PM already took the money and it is already too late to stop the service

But you can disable it from My Account to avoid PM charging you in the next cycle

Please login My Account, go to Payment page, click Manage Subscription and turn off Subscribed

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscriptionhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

@Handy1 wrote:

@Deejay77  When you first joined PM your joined up for auto pay everyone does

We don't know that for sure as we don't knwo when this person became a customer.  When I first joijned, autopay/pre-authroized payments were optional and could be left as disabled throught the activation process.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Deejay77  When you first joined PM your joined up for auto pay everyone does . You would need to disable auto pay like this 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1690285808333.png

But you can also ask support to remove the credit card info right away also 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Deejay77 wrote:

They just took 72$ from my account I don't  want services how to get refunds and talk to them

I didn't even gave permission to pre autrise debit

When did you join?  Currently, customers who actrivate a new account give permission as soon payment information has been entered.  Are you saying that you don't have a Public Mobile account and that someone else has used your card?

Need Help? Let's chat.