cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use an app to track their data usage to avoid hitting their plan limit?

Witcher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for apps that they use to track their data usage so they don't run out of date or get close to it?

Thanks Mike 🙂

11 REPLIES 11

Witcher

True you don't want big brother in your phone lol

@Witcher wrote:

I know of the iPhone settings data tracker, but I wanted something with more bells and whistles lol... thanks

@Witcher  yea I hear ya but a lot of them are set for 31 days and we are on a 30 day cycle also I don't trust apps snooping around in my phone lol

Witcher

I know of the iPhone settings data tracker, but I wanted something with more bells and whistles lol... thanks

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Witcher 

Depending on what type of phone you have, you could have your phone provide you a warning. It may looks something like this...this a from an LG Android phone.

DATA on phone and setting same as PM dates

Just make sure you set the START DATE the same as your PM monthly START DATE of every month as well.

Best!

@Witcher hi you have a built in tracker in your setting that's what I use it's in cellular data

😁

Witcher

iPhone 8 plus

Witcher

Im one of those sketchy IOS users lol

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Witcher I think all modern phones have standard app that shows data usage by phone's apps. What is the model of your device?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Witcher , use this for android devices.  Sorry, no suggestions for iOS as I don't use those devices.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm&hl=en_AU

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Witcher 

If you are using Android phone, you can install Data Wintess PM frlm Google Play.  This app was developed by a PM subscriber.

This app was designed for the PM 30 or 90 days billing cycle.  Therefore, no need to change the start day after every cycle 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Witcher wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for apps that they use to track their data usage so they don't run out of date or get close to it?

Thanks Mike 🙂

Data Witness was done by a PM customer some time ago.

Need Help? Let's chat.