cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Student Discount

patel5a2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am student and I want to know is there any discount for student! If anyone knows any plans or promocode please help!

9 REPLIES 9

LuzMurdock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got it, thanks!

hi @LuzMurdock no student discount 

they have been rewards system now.  You  an 5% point back now.  1 point = $1

they still have friend referral rewards.  1 point per month for each friend you bring into Pm

activate with a friend referral code and you save $10 one time 

LuzMurdock

Pls, help. Are these discounts still working for students? I need a discount on any library because I immediately need the "Montana 1948" book by Larry Watson for a school project. I found its free book summary, which impressed me with familial loyalty. https://freebooksummary.com/category/montana-1948 is the source that presented me with the novella that focuses on the life of young Montanan David Hayden. So, I would appreciate it if someone were alive here to reply and help.

LuzMurdock

Pls, help. Are these discounts still working for students?

Also if you use someone’s referral code, you will receive a one time $10 credit. And you can also get a free SIM to start up with. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@patel5a2  they don't have student discount.. but they have all kind of discounts for everyone.. not just students..

1. Autopay reward - $2 .. easiest one to get out of all, just setup a credit card for Autopay and you get $2 off every bill

2. Community reward - participate in the Community, help others.  If you are willing to spend 2 or 3 days a month, you can easily get $1 or $2 off for the next bill.  If you are more serious, you can save $5, $10 or $15.. but that would be a lot of work..

3. Loyalty discount - just stay here for a full year and you get $1 every bill. After  2 years , $2, .. maximum of this discount would be $5 after 5 years

4. Friends referral discount.... you get $1 every bill for every friend you referred.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@patel5a2 

How To Activate Online visit Here  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card
You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here 

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE 

Good Luck and your welcome to public mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

patel5a2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok thanks:)

@patel5a2 wrote:

I am student and I want to know is there any discount for student! If anyone knows any plans or promocode please help!

Sorry, but there are no student discounts. 

If you acrivate new account on a $35 or higher plan and use the promo code 2GBBONUS, you'll get extra data.

Need Help? Let's chat.