cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An instant promotion plan of $22/6GB

RayZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey community, today I got a text message from PM saying an instant promotion of $22 for 6GB data in 4G, just valid until Jun 18. I reply YES following the option in the message, but could not find a subscription added in my account so far. Just wondering if it's true.

12 REPLIES 12

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RayZ 

Thanks for the update and the screenshot.

slusagm

@RayZ 

that is a true upgrade you have 🙂

RayZ

Hey folks, I've just realized that an upcoming subscription has been automatically added to my account today, as the screenshot attached. That says this is a true promotion. Hooray!

Screenshot_20240620_162628_Chrome.jpg

RayZ

@Benny7777 I think it’s legitimate, as promotions like this could be treated to some specific users who could be either interested in it, or promoted from a lower plan to it. Not everybody would be applied to the situation.

RavingRaven

@Benny7777 

Yes it's legit.

Benny7777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the same subscription offer and wonder if it is legitimate?

RayZ

There is not upcoming subscription out of the current one, as well as the other subscriptions that opt in, rather than the instant promotion they told me via sms. You can't even find it in anyway there.

RayZ

@funpig1 

I'm in ON and my plan is currently $15. I've been thinking of updating my plan to more data if possible - so it was kind of attractive to me.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It's true @RayZ 

Under your account, under the manage subscription tab, if you tap the change subscription area, you should see the upcoming subscription scheduled for your next renewal.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RayZ 

These text promo from PM will be applied on your next renewal date so check on the PM app or online on when you current plan is renewed and will be applied the day after your current plan expires.

RavingRaven

@RayZ 

It takes awhile to update in your account. (Maybe after the offer expires on June 18th?) But screenshots of the offer and your YES reply offer insurance in case of a problem at renewal. You may want to manually top up your account balance with $22 before renewal to ensure an autopay failure does not occur. ( This used to be one of the reasons an autopay failure could occur.)

@funpig1 

I recieved the same offer. I have the $15 plan. AB

funpig1

@RayZ 

What is your current plan and in which province are you located?

My wife is on $19 4G 1GB Plan in BC and received PM promo text for $34 5G 60 GB.  I am on same plan and received nothing. 

I understand it takes time for offer to show up in your account after you accept. Take a screen shot just in case.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.