cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All calls go to voicemail

AmitaRanpura
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The transfer was completed by answering 'YES' to the message from other provider. But no I can call out but can't answer any calls as directly goes to the voicemail. Plz suggest/help.

3 REPLIES 3

@AmitaRanpura wrote:

The transfer was completed by answering 'YES' to the message from other provider. But no I can call out but can't answer any calls as directly goes to the voicemail. Plz suggest/help.

I realize that it's now a few hours later since this thread was started, but depending how how long was waited after the "YES" message, there may have been no issue at all.  Number porting is not an instant process.  Call going directly to voicemail when a nubmer port is involved often means that the calls are still going to your old carrier. If you've already removed the SIM card from the old carrier and porting isn't yet complete, that's why the calls are going to voicemail. After replying with the "YES", it could still take a few hours before porting is complete.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AmitaRanpura 

Call the number in this article:

Public Mobile/Koodo porting assistance number

Don't get caught off-guard by the reference to Koodo.  Public Mobile and Koodo share the same porting assistance group.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @AmitaRanpura 

the porting was not fully completed.  Try reboot phone once and test again 

if still not getting inbound calls, check with PM porting support team and confirm.   I will send you the number to PM Porting support team  Please check your community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.