cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All I need is a PUK code. Please.

Jtn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My girlfriend's phone hasn't had service since she switched over, and from our own investigations, we're all set but just need a PUK code from Public Mobile to finish the switch. Can a mod please take that minute and just look it up? All the required details have already been sent in a PM and a Contact Us email, and she's on her second day without service.

I don't even mind that my own PMs from last week haven't been answered to about my plan not switching over correctly. I understand that's a lower priority right now, but getting a PUK code to someone who's literally giving the company money for no service should be top priority. It takes a minute, tops.

20 REPLIES 20

@JeffAnnett wrote:

Can you PLEASE send me a PUK LOCK CODE ASAP

You need to use this link and ask the moderator for the puk..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Your link is not good.....Smiley Wink Do we need to ask the PIN now when someone need to reach you?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

JeffAnnett

Can you PLEASE send me a PUK LOCK CODE ASAP

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Awesome work, as always. Thank you for taking care of this Mary 🙂

Jtn

Thank you so much Mary. Can I suggest having this as a self-service option that doesn't require intervention from a moderator?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Jtn

I've sent you both PUK's by private message, can you please try it out ?

Thank you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Jtn

Jtn
3rd day without phone service.

Jtn

PUK code please.

bruizeman

@Jtn wrote:

I agree with you that in terms of just pricing, PM wins. But I think we can both agree that having your phone working is better than not having your phone working. Looking at posts of people saying they've been without service for a week, or the guy who just posted saying he's missing out on job interviews because of this, I have no confidence that my girlfriend's phone will be working until late next week.

The allure of PM was a lower price if you're cool with self-support, but when bigger carriers are now offering the same price, and I can guarantee a guy at a booth can help her set up her phone immediately, it's difficult to not make the switch.

Well said. PM certainly does have great prices.

But as of today, which is currently 5 days since I have signed up, I have paid $120 for a non-working cell phone service.... I am trying so hard to support the little guy, but it's getting harder and harder to support them when each day goes by with no service and no support.

Jtn

I agree with you that in terms of just pricing, PM wins. But I think we can both agree that having your phone working is better than not having your phone working. Looking at posts of people saying they've been without service for a week, or the guy who just posted saying he's missing out on job interviews because of this, I have no confidence that my girlfriend's phone will be working until late next week.

The allure of PM was a lower price if you're cool with self-support, but when bigger carriers are now offering the same price, and I can guarantee a guy at a booth can help her set up her phone immediately, it's difficult to not make the switch.

The other problem with these plans is that they're not prepaid.  They are still postpaid on a credit card.  No referal rewards, loyalty, and frankly, the member benefits only really work if you live in the major centres, as almost all of the rewards to not exist in my area.

I'm sticking with PM... such a better choice.  Sorry you and your girlfriend will be leaving.

@Jtn

You still haven't shown me the link for Virgin or Fido that gives me the same deal in Ontario!  Must be great to have special province only plans.

PM has NATIONAL plans.... I shouldn't have to live in one provice to get the same deal!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Lol

@Jtn, I'm waiting... can you provide me with links to these offers from the other carriers you mentioned?  I want to find out how good they really are!

It's been 16 minutes since I asked you... .PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Can  you provide the link for these Virgin and FIdo plans?  I'm looking at both sites, and can not see them.

I'm in Ontario, are these plans not available to me to see, because they're in Sask or MB only?

Jtn

Fido and Virgin are matching Public Mobile's fall promo. Please get this PUK code to us or you will lose two customers, and we will initiate a chargeback for failure to provide paid services.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Jeremy_M@Saray_O@Dave_M@Val_T, any PM Mod or Rep, can you assist @Jtn with a PUK Key?

Need Help? Let's chat.