cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ads On problem

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have just added 200 mints for 8 dollars and paid sucessfully .. .but I don't see that ads on were added and can not make calls outside of my province.

Could someone please help?

6 REPLIES 6

ech_786

problem has been resolved 

RuBearymore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Neil, perhaps, but it was definitely a menu of add-ons, I selected the one I wanted, it then prompted the price of the add-on plus the tax, and the next option was to purchase or make payment, so naturally I thought at this stage I had bought it, and not just added funds to the account, but perhaps now that the funds are in the account I should attempt to purchase it again and see if that works.

ech_786

nope I have purchased ads on, I am sure 🙂

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RuBearymore@ech_786,

Just wondering if maybe you did not actually purchase the add-ons, but topped up the account only?

I mention it because I read a thread recently about a similar problem and the issue was that the person had not purchased the add-on.. only added funds.

Cheers,

Neil

ech_786

its very strange. .. i was worried this is going to happen and it did ...

it seems they are having lots of issues ... I beleive they should hire more mods helping people ...

I appreciate their plans are bit cheaper but people need their service as well ... 

Now I have paid for my ads on which are not showing ... 

I am crying now 😞

RuBearymore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same problem!  I had 400 mins add-on, used it up, worked great, it still shows up as "My Add-on" under the Plan section, even though it no longer worked, just selected and paid for another one, now the funds show up as a credit in my account, but the add-on doesn't work and I can't actually call anyone long distance.  I hate the flipping company.  That's three months for three where I've had the worst troubles I've ever had with a mobile service.  And the site took so long to load last night I didn't even bother after 15 mins of trying to pay my bill, it was LESS inconvenient to just let my phone expire over night and figure it out today..  Terrible, terrible service.  Would never recommend it to anyone.

Need Help? Let's chat.