cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adds on

steve1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I purchase adds on 2 of them for $20 i put in on my cell saturday morning and i never used it this morning i got on my data out of data it tells me like really i want my adds on on my account now or ill change provider.
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@steve1969 : omg have you contacted the CSA's here as directed?

Orrr....post some screenshots of the left side of your overview page. And also your transaction history from here (not payment card). Maybe we can help you figure out what's going on. Otherwise only the CSA's can see the inner workings of your account. We're here to help you figure out what we can.

@steve1969 wrote:

You guys took my money omg give me my money back or i will change provider in half an hour if i dont see any change 

Once again, please note that by posting messages here, you're not having a conversation with anyone who works at Public Mobile. Did you contact a customers service agent? Unfortunately, you're unlikely to receive any response from them during this time of day.

steve1969

You guys took my money omg give me my money back or i will change provider in half an hour if i dont see any change 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@steve1969 : Is it possible you bought roaming add-ons? 1gb and 250mb (not 200)?

Have a look at your transaction history too. You might see the deposits. Then it would show which add-ons you might have bought.

@steve1969 wrote:

Omg dont you see i purchased the add ons 1gb and 200 .and my cell dont have data still.ypu guts send me a message saying %100 use pn my data?i want to go on my data this morning nothing am out of data why?

@steve1969  - none of us (here in this forum) can see your account, as we are not Public Mobile representatives.

Are the addon showing in your Overview Section under "My Data & Add-Ons", in this area below?

esjliv_0-1601855734940.png

If you don't see those items listed there, then you did not add these on successfully. The $'s should still be showing in your Available Funds area, if this is the case.

So, what you need to do, is go back to the Purchase Add-ons button, and select the ones you want to add to your account (since you have the funds to do so, it should add them for you).

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@steve1969 wrote:
  • I purchase adds on 2 of them for $20 i put in on my cell saturday morning and i never used it this morning i got on my data out of data it tells me like really i want my adds on on my account now or ill change provider.

In Community you are communicating with customers like yourself. No need to threat as it never works.

What your PM account says? Do you see that add-on on your account?

If you followed proper steps to buy and add add-on, it should be on your account.

If not, talk POLITELY with the agent - send them private message as mentioned above.

@steve1969  We are just customers like you.

try to reboot the phone once more.  If you already complete the purchase of  the data Add-ons, it should kicks in after a reboot

if still fails, you will need to open ticket with CS Support, they are PM staff and they can look at your account:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

steve1969

Omg dont you see i purchased the add ons 1gb and 200 .and my cell dont have data still.ypu guts send me a message saying %100 use pn my data?i want to go on my data this morning nothing am out of data why?

@steve1969   we are just customers here like you but we try to help.

Do you see the check 3 things from My Account?

1. From My Account, what is showing up as Available Fund?
  2.   from My Account-Overview Tab (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/) , do you see the data add-on you purchased under the My Data & Add-ons section 
  3.   From My Account->Transaction History (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/) , other than showing you loaded fund, do you see any transaction about the use of the fund to purchase add-on?

If you don't mind, maybe you can post us the screenshots and we can try to help.  Just remember to cover any personal info  

steve1969

Nono it said you purchased a add on then i purchased another one they took the money can u see that like come on look at it i

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@steve1969   buying addon is a 2 step process

1. Add Fund

2. Load data

Many customers missed step 2.  Any chance you just did step 1 and not step 2? 

Check My Account and see if you have $20 in Available Fund.   If so, then yes, you just have loaded the fund but didn't buy the add-ons yet.  Just go back to purchase add-on page and pick your add on (and no worry, since you already have fund in Available Fund, they won't charge you again but will use the fund in your account)

Need Help? Let's chat.