cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon Not activated and wrongly allocated

janette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added $15 to my account, I selected 1000 minutes talk time to USA.  My credit card was charged but it shows in my transaction history "US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day)" with no addon visible in my account status.  I don't want roaming as I am not going to the USA ... I wanted the 1000 minutes.  Public mobile has the money but I want a different addon.  My addon summary looks wrong too ... I have one line which states the 1000 min USA talk time and two lines of US Roaming (10 day) .. which I have never used and don't plan to.  It is also not showing on my overview page.  Can someone please help me?

What I was paying for is the 1000 minutes talk time to the USA.  That is all I want.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Seems you somehow clicked on the roaming add-ons. The 1000 minute should show up on your overview page. The other talk or text will only appear on the plan details page.

You'll need to contact the support people to reverse the roaming add-ons and credit the amounts back to your balance.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you have more funds in your account prior to the 15 bc if the lines are showing up that usually means they are active. So if you see a 1000 US mins you could have them. Either way you can can confirm with a CSA and if there was an inadvertent add on activated l they can resolve it so you get the one you need. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@janette  -

Go to your Plan Details section...it should be showing there.

Submit a ticket to CSA and explain the error. Ask them to move the funds from the wrong addon to your Available Funds balance for you to use to buy the right one.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.