cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Accounts

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Looking at opening up a couple other accounts for members of my household. Is it acceptable for me to use the same credit card across all the accounts or do I need a seperate card for each account opened? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes it is @BDW . And remember your referral code.

@BDW wrote:

Looking at opening up a couple other accounts for members of my household. Is it acceptable for me to use the same credit card across all the accounts or do I need a seperate card for each account opened? Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes it is @BDW . And remember your referral code.

@BDW wrote:

jfuhlendorf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You sure can! You'll never regret your decision to switch ❤

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, it's acceptable to use the same credit card across all accounts. 

Remember to use your referral code for the members of your household 🙂

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@BDW  And since nobody else mentioned it, although you can use the same credit card across several accounts, each of those accounts must have their own email address.

@CannonFodder 

I know the OP didn't ask about anything but credit cards but pointing out the requirement of a different email address for each account seems like a logical piece of advice to give someone making that enquiry.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Well, I figured if that wasn't pointed out, the OP just MIGHT be back here with bigger issues.....

@BDW  While you can use the same credit card on multiple accounts do not use that card on multiple accounts with the same renewal date. That can trigger a security lock on the card. Space out the renewals on different days. A maximum of two renewals on the same card per day. Or have them each on consecutive days.

@darlicious wrote:

@BDW  While you can use the same credit card on multiple accounts do not use that card on multiple accounts with the same renewal date. That can trigger a security lock on the card. Space out the renewals on different days. A maximum of two renewals on the same card per day. Or have them each on consecutive days.

Ok, so I got to ask - is that an official PM policy, or did you happen to find out about that nugget of info the hard way?