cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Wife

DigitalDog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I add my wife who doesn't have a cell number yet  but I am planing on buying one from Best Buy?

I want her to have her on plan but I will pay for it from this account.

DD

9 REPLIES 9

DigitalDog

Thanks to all of those who replied. I will create a seperate account.

maddog497
Don't forget to put yourself down for the referral bonus. A buck is a buck!

SP3CTRYS

Everyone who has replied thus far, is Correct

To sum up in one post:

•  Acquire a Device that is either Unlocked or Some Telus/Koodo phones may work (Motorola Phones and Nexus Phones are sold unlocked reguardless of the carrier you purchase it.)
  • You will need to create a COMPLETELY seperate account for your wife. However as mentioned above, you can use your C/C to auto pay for the account.
  • Order another SIM form PM

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just make sure you get a Koodo/Telus or an unlocked phone.  As others have mentioned you will need to create a new account for your wife but you can just set it up to autopay with your credit card.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Your best bet for a phone is to look online for an unlocked or a Telus/Kodoo locked phone.  Buying a brand new unlocked phone can be very expensive but finding a used one you can get some good deals.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Each phone line requires a seperate account. You can not have 2 lines on one account.

If you want your wife to have this promo, just buy her a sim card and activate it under your name on a second account. You don't need a physical phone in hand to have an active account. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

It is also two seperate accounts.  So you must create an account for her as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

PM has no physical store presence, nor as far as I recall, do they have any deals w Best Buy or any retailer, PM is essentially an ONLINE Virtual Carrier, No Call Centers, Just email, Community and private message support

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

You can do all that, It's all done all online, You JUST need a Compatible handset, and a PM Tri-Sim, That's it

Need Help? Let's chat.