Did you mean: 

Adding USA coverage

Karen79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
If I add the coverage today would it start today or when I go out if country
7 REPLIES 7

Vanterax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I went to Houston in March and last week.  No problems with the PM US roaming addon and I'm pretty sure I was on the AT&T network.

pmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any idea what network in the US we use when roaming?

Wait until it's get close like buy when you at airport or just transfer fund from credit card this way you would have enough available fund in your pm account then use Wi-Fi when you in USA and buy add-on this way you won't lose any benefits hope that will resolve all the issues and have a great time in USA
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

As stated already it starts when purchased, but are you aware that it is a two step process.  When you first add the addon and pay for it money actually goes to available funds and the addon is not active you need to go back and "repurchase" the addon and the money then comes from the available funds account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The addon starts immediately when it is added to the account and payment is made.  So, it is best to add just add it just as you head out the door.  BTW, I have put in a labs suggestion to allow deferring the start by a day or two to give customers some flexibility.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Coverage begins immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.