cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding US Call add-on to my account

sr613
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm in US and would like to add US Call add-on to my account. I tried to call *611 but it is not working. I can't find a way to do it on the website. Is there a way to do it while I'm here in US?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am nailed it.

It sucks. But it's the only option. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I think calling 611 is available only when in the home zone at the moment.  Public Mobile is apparently working on enabling 611 while in the US.  The only purchase option is online.  The Public Mobile self serve portal should be accessible from the US.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/U-S-Roaming-has-arrived/m-p/94947#U94947

What error are you getting when trying it on 611?  So they can fix it, probably the same issue as before.

As for buying on self serve, sometimes it work in one try.  If the old glitch happens again, you need to buy one more time after the fund is in it.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Login to self serve ans click on purchase addon which is right beside my add-on section. And you will see all available add on there. And just a reminder buying add-on its a 2 step process first you purchase add on and fund get transfer from cc to public mobile available fund and then you buy again same add-on from available funds.

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.