cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cellphone Lost

Phi29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I lose my Cell, what number should I call for support? I live in Montreal, Quebec.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

When you receive your new SIM card, remember to do the following: Log into your self-serve account and click Plans and Add-ons. Then, click Change SIM Card. After entering the new SIM card number, reboot your phone and your service should be restored almost instantly.

Cheers.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Phi29,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your phone.

You can temporarily disable your cellular service. This can be done by logging to your self serve account here, then come back here and click on Phone-lost-or-stolen.

You can also disable auto-pay (if configured) from your self serve account here.

To receive a free SIM card replacement, you must send an email to Public Mobile. Follow these steps : "replacement SIM card"

To get a new smartphone that will work on Public Mobile, you have to purchase a phone unlocked or locked to Telus/Koodo.

I suggest you Telus (online only), Apple, Google Nexus, Microsoft, Staples, Best buy, Costco and Walmart

We hope that you will be back ASAP on Public Mobile !

Further, if you opened your account before Jan 27/2015 you are elligible to call tech support. If later, our online community will assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you log into your self serve account, click on Plans and Add Ons, then Lost/Stolen Phone. Let us know if you give up looking for your phone, and decide to start up with a new one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.