cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding International text message and canada wide calling to plan

Banananata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was a bit trigger happy yesterday and I didn't select the Canada wide calling when i was picking my plan.  Also i noticed that I could have added international text for no change in price.  Would you be able to fix this? I can put the difference in the account for Canada wide calling

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

CherylKirby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi. I had some difficulty with giving a second number when I wanted my number ported. It took the sales clerk at Walmart 3/4 hour to sort it out and what the Moderators did was to give me a month free The second-month there was a little confusion because you don't need to dial 1 when going outside your area code and you will get a warning that you don't have the plan you expected

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Do not attempt to modify the plan yourself or you will be billed again for the entire amount.
For help with this, you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your phone number, PM SIM card number, e-mail address and the details of the plan you want.

Unfortunately, response times for assistance are longer than normal (2-3 days) due to the heavy volume of help requests from the promotion currently running. Since private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account. To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger. Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change. That way, you'll minimize any delay in seeing any reply from them and you won't have to constantly check your community inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.