cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

trentdrew0103
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased a Usa talk & text & data bundle ( Says paid $ 20 for it in purchase history ) but on my account it says US roaming 250 mb data. Just wondering if this is right?

6 REPLIES 6

phamyen
Yeah, it would be a link on the component visit websiteframe, etc to a separate page, or maybe a dialog window that would open.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@trentdrew0103   You may also need to manually select either AT&T or TMobile (one of the two networks PM partners with), if your phone doesn't auto connect to either one.  Sometimes one network will provide better reception depending on where you in the states, so it doesn't hurt to experiment between the two to see which one is more suitable for your location.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@trentdrew0103 yes it is. I hope that you are leaving for the US soon. The add on runs on a 24 hour clock from time of purchase. If it's bought at 3.20 PM est today it will expire 3.20 PM est March 1st. Remember to enable roaming and restart your phone when in the US. Enjoy your trip. 

@trentdrew0103 wrote:

Purchased a Usa talk & text & data bundle ( Says paid $ 20 for it in purchase history ) but on my account it says US roaming 250 mb data. Just wondering if this is right?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trentdrew0103 wrote:

Thank you, new to this so just learning.

We were all new once.

trentdrew0103

Thank you, new to this so just learning.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trentdrew0103 wrote:

Click on Plan Details.

Need Help? Let's chat.