cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If I am in Barbados can I make a call with PM if I buy the long distance add on or not, we go away for a month every winter I know other carriers have travel packages just curious if PM does 

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonafil wrote:

Could you advise a Mods who respond quickly ? This is urgent, i'm new to public mobile.

Thanks

They're not inclined to respond terribly quickly. Can be several days.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Jonafil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could you advise a Mods who respond quickly ? This is urgent, i'm new to public mobile.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonafil wrote:

Available Funds are still at 2 dollars before i purchased the add-on, it was at 32 dollars.

Please advise

Is there a period there before the word before?

I guess you should get yourself in the queue for the mods but maybe you could screenshot your overview and payment history screens and we can have a look at what's going on. Blank out anything personal of course.

Jonafil

Available Funds are still at 2 dollars before i purchased the add-on, it was at 32 dollars.

Please advise

@Jonafil, please confirm if you see the funds in Available Balance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonafil wrote:

I did it already, my add-on is reflected on  my plan & add-on or my add-on section but not in the overview and i can't use it.

Please help. Who do i need to contact ?

Did you try restarting the phone? I found that that worked for me when I bought a data add-on.

Edit: Hold on. Re-read. The add-on should be shown in the overview screen. What does your Available Funds say? Is the amount you put in still there?

Jonafil

I did it already, my add-on is reflected on  my plan & add-on or my add-on section but not in the overview and i can't use it.

Please help. Who do i need to contact ?

Buying add-ons are a two-step process.  When you do it the first step is to "add funds" to your available balance.

The second step is to go back and add the add-on again, to process the activation of the add-on.

Jonafil

I used the totality of my data from my 90 days plan, i've purchased 1GB add on but i can't use it for some reason, i need some help, this is urgent.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Willaug56  i would buy a local sim with data, and before leaving canada forward my pm calls to a voip like fongo (which is free).

This.

I was in Hawaii and got a local SIM. It was fun and cheap having a local number and everything.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Willaug56  i would buy a local sim with data, and before leaving canada forward my pm calls to a voip like fongo (which is free).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Willaug56 wrote:

If I am in Barbados can I make a call with PM if I buy the long distance add on or not, we go away for a month every winter I know other carriers have travel packages just curious if PM does 

No. Roaming is only available for travel to the US.

PM can't call TO Barbados either.

Need Help? Let's chat.