cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add one

Deggs7799
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased a US roaming down in South Carolina …. When I make a phone call or receive one after 30 seconds I hear 2 beeps then after another 30 seconds phone call shuts down .  FUSTRATING AS ALL HELL! 

3 REPLIES 3

@Deggs7799 

Do you have 2 roaming add ons currently that both include a talk feature? Either way you should contact a moderator to remove on of the add ons or if you only have one add on.....fix it. A similar issue at the beginning of the year was fixed for customers by removing the roaming add on and re-adding it to the account.

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right hand corner of your screen and type "US roaming add on malfunction" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

@Deggs7799 

Other troubleshooting advice:

You can also try to manually select your US carrier.  PM uses either T mobile or AT&T.  Try each carrier to see which provides better reception.  Enable international/US roaming on your phone.  Toggle airplane mode on, then off.  Network reset of phone.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Deggs7799 , the add-on purchase is a 2 step process.  Check to make sure the add-on is in your self serve account.  Reboot your device and check that it's connecting to the partner network.

Need Help? Let's chat.