cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

Zahirul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I brought 15 dollars add-on (400 minutes international calls) a few days ago. But my add-on wasn't added. My money has already been deducted from my card, but I am not able to make any international calls (even for the USA). Problem is when i try to make any call; it says that it isn't in my package. What should I do now?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just follow my guide, which @RobertQc linked.  Easy-peasy.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

A1yaec65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same experience. What I figured out is that you first need to add the money to cover the add on to your account ( this is where your credit card gets charged). Second  you need to select the add on you want once the  credit shows in your account ( top left of your on line screen account) and then actually hit on purchase/add the add on . Give it a few seconds and you should see the credit amount deducted from on line credit. Power off your phone and then power it back on . The add on should now be working. 

Cheers!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Zahirul wrote:

Hi,

I brought 15 dollars add-on (400 minutes international calls) a few days ago. But my add-on wasn't added. My money has already been deducted from my card, but I am not able to make any international calls (even for the USA). Problem is when i try to make any call; it says that it isn't in my package. What should I do now?

@ZahirulLog into your account, the money should still show up in "available funds". Add-on process is 2 steps. It sounds like you only did the first step. After you fund the account you need to go and actually use those funds to purchase it. It's a little confusing your first time.

Read this link for more detail  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.