cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on trouble

Bry4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Presently in the US on the 8th day with unlimited talk and 3 g of data. nothing working now

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bry4 

was it working before? which network you were using earlier?

as the coverage could be different, let's try to connect and make it work again:

Critical part to US roaming depends on T-Mobile/AT&T coverage and whether you can connect successfully onto either network.

If the phone is not connecting to T-Mobile/AT&T, change the Network Connection from Automatic to Manual and select and test both T-Mobile and AT&T and see which one you can connect.

If your issue is with data, make sure your Roaming Mobile data is enabled and you have disabled your mobile data limiter.  Also change your network mode to 4G (and don't try 5G until you can connect and works on 4G)

If your issue is with voice, make sure VoLTE is enabled on the device setting.  And if it does not work, try to change the Network to T-Mobile ONLY, and change  Preferred Network Type or Network Mode to 2G and see if the calls go through.
Also, you can download VoIP app TextNow as a workaround to make calls and text if you have Wifi or if your roaming has data component and data  is working

HI @Bry4 

where you are going? PM has only roaming service in US and no where else.

The Long distance addon for different countries is to be used to make call from Canada out to other countries, and not to be used from another country

Bry4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid the money for an add on to use my phone out of country, but even though my time is not up, it has stopped working. I tried to go the "submit a ticket" route to speak with an agent, but it keeps looping to an error page even after clearing cache and cookies.  How can you actuallly get real help?

Need Help? Let's chat.