cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on not working

Danza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased us talk and text this morning, no service in the US.  I have full bars for AT&T, but when I make a call it tells me I don’t have any add ons.  The app also shows no ads OBS even though it shows in my latest billing.  

@CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

I mean the little symbol of a round arrow that looks a lot like a refresh button. Using it makes sure you're looking at the most recent info. Or use incognito mode in the browser. It needs to show in the add-ons list. It's also why I asked if this is a re-buy. Or is your balance increased by the cost of the add-on?
Then you want to know if you have volte enabled. After verifying the above questions, connect to T-Mobile and see if calls work. If still not then can you change your networks down to 2G GSM while on T-Mobile? If so then try calling with that.

Danza

Ive used this add on before in august, no problem at all. When you say the spinner thing. What are you referring to?  I’ve tried everything else you have mentioned, still not working.  If it shows in my billing, how is it not active? Last thing I want to try is to buy the add on again

Danza

I’ve rebooted many times. Does not work.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Danza 

Try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on. See if that worked.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this a re-buy of the same add-on? Click on the little spinner refresh icon down by the Shop Add-ons button to see if the roaming add-on shows up.
Do you know if the phone has been enabled for volte here yet?

1. Change network to 4G LTE. Try. 2. Switch networks to T-Mobile. Try. 3. While there switch down to 2G GSM. Try.

Need Help? Let's chat.