cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on not working

VIDHYA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am currently in US, i purchased the 10 day talk and text add on but I am unable to make calls to Canada ir receive calls.

It is really frustrating because I have missed two emergency calls from family and had to learn from elsewhere about the matter.

12 REPLIES 12

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Timer- There's nothing stopping others from interjecting in conversations and answering questions in them. Did you follow what I wrote about finding the info in Get Help? Then you asked about a link from the oracle. For all your time here you really should know where these kinds of information are. And he said where they are. You just need to go there and figure it out. But you should have known that by now.

@dust2dust 

what are you talking about.. i can't see the info at Get helpa about that link anyway why you anger with me. and i didn't ask you,, i ask Oracle to getting right info, to i can provide to other member to help other.

@Timer- So are you just kind of intentionally messing with people? You've been here for your time, you've had some success, surely you know where to find stuff by now or know where it is. Come on.

@computergeek541 

where the link.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Timer- It's all a part of reading things to follow what's going on. But for your question - I clicked on Get Help, typed in roaming, got results, the first one seemed likely - oh look a huge blurb about the changes in the states.

If you had been reading all of this as it unfolded in your time here then you will have read all the times that AT&T and T-Mobile have been mentioned and the reduction of 3G services and to the point that T-Mobile still has 2G running and that we can use that. Please read things. That way you can know what's going on.

@Timer wrote:

@computergeek541 

on the top up for Get Help i go reading the info but there no new update, how we can getting new info from where.

to help other in here.

The issue is mentioned on the Plans page under terms and conditions.

@computergeek541 

on the top up for Get Help i go reading the info but there no new update, how we can getting new info from where.

to help other in here.

@Timer wrote:

@will13am 

so no more service for AT&T or is will be working for data for some area.

As @will13am has correctly indicated, Public Mobile customers currently cannot make or receive phone calls using the AT&T network.  While data would work if the Public Mobile customer has a roaming package that includes data, the OP of this thread @VIDHYA is specifically asking about the inability to make an receive phone calls.

@will13am 

so no more service for AT&T or is will be working for data for some area.

@Timer wrote:

@VIDHYA 

manually select network for T-Mobile &  AT&T, and rebooting device.

Phone calls are no longer possible with AT&T.  AT&T does not have 2G service.  

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@VIDHYA 

manually select network for T-Mobile &  AT&T, and rebooting device.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@VIDHYA , calling in the US has gotten a lot more difficult ever since the carrier partners decommissioned their 3G network.  Try manually connecting to T-Mobile.  Hopefully in your location they have 2G coverage which is needed to navigate phone calls.  

Need Help? Let's chat.