cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on doesn't work

itscomplicated
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased US bundle for 15 days, worked great, but used my data before the 15 days were over and purchased another bundle. Now data doesn't work. Phone is Samsung 20FE, software is updated and yes, I restarted the phone. What to do?

10 REPLIES 10

itscomplicated

last time was via email though, not here

itscomplicated

last time I submitted a ticket I never heard back. When will someone get back to me?

@itscomplicated please submit ticket with agent for them to sort it out

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

itscomplicated

sorry, I only saw this now. I am 100% certain I purchased a "bundle" but these don't show up in add ons anymore. What happened?

@itscomplicated you should be able to buy again with a different roaming add-on. But no worry, check payment history first to see if it shows the news purchase and check Available Fund.  and please enable support to confirm as advised above 

itscomplicated

Thanks. The add on purchased on Sept 29 is a black number. It says I purchased x1 US Roaming - Talk Text (15-day), the first add one says I purchased 1 Talk-Txt-3GB(15d), which looks like the second one would be without the data? But I purchased the bundle. Which doesn't appear on the website at all right now. I only see "Data" and "Minutes" add ons. Am I crazy? 😐

@itscomplicated check the My Account's overview page and see if any money showing on Available Fund

To check Payment history, use this link

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

if still has problem, please open ticket with support :

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Check your payment history. See what it says for green numbers and a balance and any black numbers and descriptions.

itscomplicated

Where would I see it (on this website)? I don't want to buy anything else, since I've already paid for this, but it doesn't work. I would much rather prefer a solution to the not working part. It's the second time I've purchased an add-on and it didn't work.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you still see the payment in your balance? If so then you could buy the 1gb roaming data.

Need Help? Let's chat.