cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add me to the list of failed Autopay

Stormy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well you can add me to the gfrowing list of people that have had their Autopay fail and account suspended. Yesterday morning it showed as plan expiry date of October 27 with a payment date of October 28. All fine and dandy if the payment had been taken, but no payment has been taken or attempted according to my bank account (use Visa Debit) as of writing this.

Now I know the standard response from some here is that the payment should come out some time today (usually near midnight), but that leaves you without a phone for the day if PM takes the payment.

This is also the second time of 3 Autopay's I have had since joining where it has failed. Had it happen with my first Autopay, with the second that only worked as it should.

And no I will not be contacting the mods as I have seen what their response is in a few other threads about this, which is to make a manual payment.

4 REPLIES 4

Stormy

@will13am wrote:

This is not good.  My renewal is coming up in 2 days.  Fingers and toes crossed.

Good luck.

Like I said it isn't the first time it has happened to me,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Autopay-fail-and-account-susp...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is not good.  My renewal is coming up in 2 days.  Fingers and toes crossed.

Stormy

No I didn't.Think it should be obvious if I am posting about it that i don't have service at all. Also mentioned that if I waited to see if the payment went through at all today, I would be without a phone until such time as it did.

And no I do not have to contact the moderators as in the case of this Autopay glitch it seems their only response is for you to make a manual payment. That and it isn't even 8 in the morning and the mods aren't on until at least 9 (if it isn't later on the weekend).

As for getting my back up, like I said this is the second time in three renewals that this has happened. You wait and see how you feel when you are expecting a payment to be taken and it isn't and your account gets suspended and leaves you without a working phone.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

So do you have service on your device or not?  You have not specifically said.

if you have service, continue until you don’t.  If you have no service, you will need to contact the moderators.

Don’f get your back up in a fit, glitches happen, and yes, they seem very frequent here for many folks.

Need Help? Let's chat.