cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add data help

Aleader
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to purchase a data add on but it keeps saying sorry something went wrong no matter what I try. It also doesn't work by calling *611. My bank says my card is fine. I have used this card online today and it works fine. It's the same pre registered card as always 

6 REPLIES 6

Aleader

It was the 1gb add on. But it keeps saying oops something went wrong contact your card company. I've been having to go to town to purchase vouchers there is absolutely nothing wrong with my card. I've always used the sa.e card no issue for my pm payments and I use it daily online and in person it's not my card. But it magically has stopped working online and over the phone with public mobile. So frustrated right now with pm... No issues in the four years I've had it and now so many issues lol 

@Aleader wrote:

Should it not work over the phone? Still not having any luck cleared cache and tried incognito.

Not all addons are available through our 611 services to purchase. So, it depends which one you are trying to buy. Which one are you trying to buy?

Aleader

Should it not work over the phone? Still not having any luck cleared cache and tried incognito.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Aleader 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and tried again.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Aleader    Try clearing your browser cache/cookies and use incognito mode or another browser.  Just make sure that the purchase of data didn't already go through so check to see what is available under Plans/Add-ons first too.  PM's new self serve account is having a lot of issues with payments/purchases but they do eventually go through after a few refreshes of the page too (bottom right of account page).

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Aleader hi try clearing your cache and cookies or you can try a new browser in ingognito mode, try that see if it helps ,reboot your device or try a different device if avaliable 

Need Help? Let's chat.