cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

AnnMi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, there is something going on with my data, its being used up very quickly and i dont know why.. ive just renewed my plan 2 days ago and it says that ive already used up all my data - 8.5G!!! I really need to speak to someone about this and hopefully over the phone. It looks like my account did not reset from last month, where i had the same issue!! Whats a phone number to get some assistance? Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks @esjliv . Your wording was confusing me. I'm easily confused. 🙂 I would call your image the snapshot if you will. That's why I was confused.

@dust2dust wrote:

@esjliv- You've said that before... when you say snapshot etc...do you mean the front page overview page like your image or do you mean the usage details?

Yeah under the data usage details @dust2dust ..I am not sure what to call that incorrect mess, when it comes to data:

esjliv_0-1661283968051.png

@esjliv- You've said that before... when you say snapshot etc...do you mean the front page overview page like your image or do you mean the usage details?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AnnMi - If this is a phone warning or message you are seeing then ensure you go by what is showing in your My Account:

esjliv_0-1660213701731.png

If coming from your phone make sure you do not have any data limiter set to warn your or shut your data completely off when you reach certain limits. Either adjust or turn this off if needed.

Note, you plan is 30 days, so your phone will need to be adjusted each start date, unless you use some app to track 30 day usage.

If this was coming from your My Account and you are seeing nothing remaining for data, you can check with CSA if you need to. But you can also download (don't go by the snapshot/summary..it is not accurate) the usage details to see any bumps in data that may have been made.

Note: it takes about 6-12 hours for the data to be populated in the usage details area.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@AnnMi 

if used browser mobile then open on inPrivate mode,or use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, To Login Page  and check it.

or call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN.

turn off all background apps in your device,.

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design it is affecting a lot customer but don't worry them working on to fix it so soon.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AnnMi , try checking your account information again using incognito mode.  You might be seeing a cached version of your usage information.

Need Help? Let's chat.