cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On

pg4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am not able to add international long distance add on. I tried several times through myaccount.publicmobile.ca. It says "opps.."

Please assist.

Thanks,

16 REPLIES 16

So I was the last reply from someone here. Sometimes things slip through the cracks. Tagging is also a useful thing to do but usually not necessary with the regulars here. But unfortunately your posts slipped by unnoticed.

On July 28th you were asking about why an add-on didn't get purchased. A couple suggestions were made. You didn't reply as to any progress. Then 11 days later you asked about the 2 charges. And again this slipped through cracks and 2 days later you asked again.

I absolutely prefer to see images from customers but hesitate to ask due to assumptions of inability on the part of the customer. But again, your post slipped though.

Do we all say sorry? It looks like it's all sorted out but with you not having the add-on at the end of the day. Your money was not wasted as it went towards your renewal. I would only say the add-on purchase failed due to this awful roll-out of a new system.

@pg4    We are all here trying to help  🙂  Not sure why no more replies after couples.  I was just stepping up today to help. 

Also, you started your post on July 28, it is actually good that it waited couple days and now gone through a renewal on August 5th and we can now confirmed the money was being used

As to why it wasn't used to buy the long distance calls, this is strictly an account and system issue and none of your fellow members in the Community could offer any insight on this.  Kindly open support  ticket with Customer Support Agents and request an investigation.  Refer to my post above for steps to open ticket with PM Support

pg4

Now you are blaming me. I posted my question and waited for one week to get an answer. This is very frustrating. 

How do I know I have to open a ticket?

Credit card charged but the add on not successful. This does not make sense.

@pg4   First of all , you got something mixed up.  You posted here (Community) and and replies you got are from  your fellow customers, not from PM salaried staff.   Community is basically an open forum.     We spent our own time to help other customers to troubleshoot their issues.  So, if you are mad of lack of replies, you are on the wrong target.

To ask for formal PM Support, you need to open ticket with them , not here.   (you didn't open ticket, so, there was no PM Support stepped in your case at all)

I hope you now happy that the bill is correct 

For future reference , here is how you can open formal ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

pg4

Explanation clarifies my question.

But

1) Why you took so much time (1 week) to get an answer and if you need screen shot, why did not ask earlier? 

2) It does not make sense to take the money from my credit card if the add-on not successful.

You spent my time and also your time.

@pg4   

Please check your My Account, it should show you that your current cycle is from August 5 to Sept 5 (technically should be to from August 5 to Sept 4 only)

this is what happened

On July 22,

• you tried to buy a International long distance minute and paid $15. (PM will add tax on top and charge you $16.95 on the credit card)
  • But the add-on purchase didn't go through and the money $15) sitting in your account as Available Fund
  • This is why it is showing Credit or Visa Debit Top-up $15 and Available Fund $15.  The money was loaded but sitting in your account

August 5 comes,

• you are supposed to pay $25 for renewal.  But you have a $15 credit from available fund (that is the fund you loaded on July 22),
  • PM added Reward - Autopay $2 to your account, your Available Funds become $17 ($15 + 2)
  • Then PM added a Reward - Loyalty Recognition of $1, your Available funds now become $18  ($17 + $1)
  • So, the $25 bill becomes  $7 only ($25 - $15 - $3) .  That's why PM charged your credit card $7 + tax  = $7.91

In Summary

from what I see the charges are correct.  The LD add-on purchase wasn't successful but the money stayed in the account and used towards your renewal (together with your other rewards)  on August 5

pg4

What do you mean by "likely because you already have a $10 in your account (maybe from Friend's referral)" ? Please clarify.

pg4_1-1660741568244.pngpg4_2-1660741663799.png

Added screen shot. Please clarify.

@pg4 wrote:

Yes, I see the payment history in public mobile web site . I see the payment  on August 05,2022-Automatic Top-Up
Credit - $7 and on July 22,2022 - Credit or Visa Debit Top-Up
Credit - $15. What does it mean? No I have $25 plan.

Can you post an actual screenshot from the transaction history rather than copy and past  the text?

for the credit 15 from credit card, likely because you already have a $10 in your account (maybe from Friend's referral), that's why the charge that month come down from $25 to only $15

not sure about the $7 unless you show us the screenshot

We can see it a bit better what those charges are and can try to help

pg4

Looks like you do not have answer for these. Please refund $7.91 and $16.95.

pg4

Can you please reply?

pg4

Yes, I see the payment history in public mobile web site . I see the payment  on August 05,2022-Automatic Top-Up
Credit - $7 and on July 22,2022 - Credit or Visa Debit Top-Up
Credit - $15. What does it mean? No I have $25 plan.

Can you look at your payment history here to see a transaction for $7 and one for $15. Are you on the $15 plan?

pg4

Hi,

I did not add any add-ons, but Why $7.91 was deducted from my credit card on August 05,2022 and $16.95 was deducted from my credit card on July 22, 2022? 

Please reply.

Thanks.

pg4

Hi,

Why $7.91 was deducted from my credit card on August 05,2022 and $16.95 was deducted from my credit card on July 22, 2022?

Thanks

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@pg4 

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito. Use chrome.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @pg4 

try again using Incognito mode.  

You can also try to use another browser, maybe Edge or Firefox

Lastly try on a laptop or desktop computer

Need Help? Let's chat.