cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On

racing13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been to add the 15 day talk and text in the US to my plan and have been getting a message that the page is unavailable or under maintenance.  I leave tomorrow morning and need availability.

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@racing13 

once you get to US, log in to your account using local wifi...then buy the add-on you want. I used to load the add-on at Walmart in US using their local wifi. You likely have free wifi at your motel and most cafes have it too...you might just have to ask for their password.

Do you know if your cell is volte enabled yet ? Without it, you're limited to using 2G GSM for talk and it's going to be less than enjoyable experience...whereas with a volte enabled phone, you're going to be very satisfied with talk to most any US or Cdn number.

@NDesai- Well crap. A whole show shut down. Thanks for letting me know. (and the customer) Sometimes it does work when the main system is off. Yet another unannounced maintenance time. Thanks Public.

@dust2dust wrote:

If you know your 4 digit account pin then you can buy it using the 611 service.
But you might want to verify if your phone has been enabled for volte here yet. That would calling a lot easier. Otherwise calling takes a little more work.

Tried 611 just now, the call just ends. I guess it's not usable when the maintenance is going on?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@racing13 Unfortunately, you can't buy an add-on when the maintenance is going on. Please check back early in the morning. If not, you can try buying from the US whenever you get on Wi-Fi connection. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you know your 4 digit account pin then you can buy it using the 611 service.
But you might want to verify if your phone has been enabled for volte here yet. That would calling a lot easier. Otherwise calling takes a little more work.

Need Help? Let's chat.