cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On U.S. Roaming

elsie4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for 250 MB of U.S. Roaming on March 29th. Just received a text that I had used up 95%. Went on my account and the roaming add on has disappeared. Checked my data usage since March 29th and it adds up to 6.79 MB. What happened to my add on?

8 REPLIES 8

@elsie4 go to your Mobile data page, you would see the data usage page like this.  Change the cycle date to 29th or 30th ( in my case, it is  called "Start billing cycle on") and you will see the usage since that day

E-MobileData.png

elsie4

Yes, I'm on Android. I can do without data today. I'll check my account again in 12 hours and see if usage has been updated.

@elsie4 are you on Android?? Android has a usage data page that might be able to help you to confirm

For Usage history on My Account, two things:

1. they only post usage every 12 hours.  So, you won't be able to see the usage in the last 12 hours 

2.  As mentioned above, filter has problem  So, do not use the filter.  Go through each page without filter and look for data entries

elsie4

I went through each page and counted the usage. I did have issues with U.S. add ons a couple of times earlier this year that were resolved by Public Mobile. Things have been working much better until today.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That's interesting to me that it disappears when finished, that it doesn't continue to count down the days.

Did you go through each page of usage and add up or did you use the filter option? The filter option is apparently problematic.

elsie4

I tried Incognito mode and the same usage shows up. I'll check my account again in a few hours. It is very unlikely that I used up 250 MB.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@elsie4   could be just a cache problem, you are reading cached old page and hence the add-on not there

Try to login My Account again using Incognito mode and you should see the addon there then

For checking the usage on your device, make sure you change the cycle start date on the device usage page to March 29 so it can count only your US roaming usage and not your other usage from before

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@elsie4 

Ensure you've viewing a live (uncached) version of the site.  

To do this, tap the little refresher icons on the self-serve landing page.

250mb is not a lot of data - it's possible it's been consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.