cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-On Charges

maz_b
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased an add-on of 1gb, and I wanted to know if this add-on only counts for this month or if I'll be charged monthly for it next pay period? If I am charged monthly, is there a time before I'm charged again that I can cancel it for the next period?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@maz_b 

Add ons have been explained to you but just so you understand....pm is truly prepaid. With the exception of registering for autopay which gives pm one time permission per 30 days to attempt to charge your card on file for your plan amount or portion of your plan amount that is outstanding on your renewal date.

Otherwise you have to manually confirm every payment, top up and/or purchase made thru your self serve account or 611. PM does not have overages, extra billing or hidden fees. If you get a message saying extra charges may apply have no fear...it will either not work or its included in your service.

isabelgayle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Add on purchases are only charged when you buy them it is not a reccuring charge,  If you use the 1g of data and need to buy more youll have to make another one charge purchase.  Your data add on will also continue until you use it up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maz_b 

Add-ons is a one time payment not monthly,

how to Purchase Add-Ons Through Self Serve

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

and do rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Good Luck

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Buying add-ons is once and done purchase (i.e. NOT automatically renewed). The data (or what remains) will roll over at the end of the month (30 days if you want to nitpick) until it's all used up.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Add-ons are a one time purchase and have to be manually purchased.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maz_b : Add-ons are buy once and consume over time (Edit: except roaming). This place and Koodo are the only providers that I know of that do that.

Need Help? Let's chat.