cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Carlito1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to activate a new account, nothing happening, just get the little circle going round and round.

6 REPLIES 6

i3ernard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this didnt work at all..

Do all the set up with the sim in a phone. Then when completed and working, put the sim in the other device. Logging in will be a bit of a hassle to always click resend code and send to email. If you have a service from elsewhere (different provider or voip that can take shortcodes) then you can use the above mentioned method to have the 2fa text sent there.

Adding - @No2 

@No2 you cannot log back on a computer to finish it up??  of not, I guess you have to use another phone to help.  As your other post mentioned, be careful where the 2FA code send to.  Check if you can have it send to email.  Once you log back in, you can go to Manage EverSafe ID on Profile page to change the phone number where to receive 2FA if you need to

No2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM website redirects to activation on PM mobile app only. My account is for a MF279T device. No apps. How done?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Carlito1 - at what page are you getting stuck? Did you enter any payment details yet? If so, ask customer support to see if an account was created and they have your credit card details on file.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you did not enter any credit card details, you could try the this and use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Carlito1 

The PM website has a glitch so clear cache on your browser and go incognito before activation on a laptop or desktop computer.

Need Help? Let's chat.