cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Csaubin14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account got suspended, so I added funds (enough for the month) it keeps saying its active on payment page. When I go back to my account it says account suspended but it has the 40

5 REPLIES 5

demarner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes i do now, thank you

@demarner   do you have phone service now?

demarner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the exact same issue, my account was suspended so i reactivated it (40$ plan) and it took the money out of my bank and account and said thank you payment recived account reactivated. Then i got back to the home page and it still says my account is suspened but now i have 40$ funds. 
And i keep trying to use those funds for my payment but it says its successful but when i got back to the homepage it still says i am suspened

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Csaubin14   is today your regular plan renewal date?  If so, and  if your service is up , just leave it.  The renewal process is long and PM could still be doing it's renewing

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Csaubin14 - if your services are working, and you are seeing this message on your My Account, just ignore the message. It will go away when your account completes its renewal.

If you services are not working, can you hit the reactivate button, and ensure there is not more $'s owing.

If this was an autopay failure, or still having issues activating contact CSA for help.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.